Monday 29 February 2016

Coming up.....



I don't know about you but the way this morning has gone, I'm glad February 29th only comes around once every four years!

Monday morning's are usually stressful but this morning was and then some! Phone calls as you're trying to get out of the door; girls stressing about school; the queue at the bank as it opens being held up by a lady trying to top up her account (with random coin combinations), so that she can bid on a tablet on Ebay.  

On top of other errands that have needed to be run, I've just got back in time for lunch and am finally sitting down to catch up on my tasks for the day. I knew there was a catch to such a smooth running weekend!

So after a quick brew, a few deep breaths and a skim-read of Vogue to restore some calm; here's what's lined up on The Cherished this week...


Thank goodness she's realised that it's all about comfort! From trainers to sparkles, we've rounded up a selection of flats that prove you don't have to compromise style for comfort.


An afternoon at The Bath Bun Tea Shoppe in #CityCountryLife



and more! In the meantime if you missed our gift guide for Mother's Day last week, you can find it *here*.

I hope you've had a good weekend and a better start to the week!

Amy
xx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment, I'll get to you as soon as I can! xx