Wednesday 18 March 2015

Lifestyle // Finding the Sunshine





 
Today is a good day. The sun is shining, Spring has arrived and my vision is good enough to actually turn on my laptop and write a post, something that for the past few weeks has eluded me.
Two and a half weeks ago I had a car accident on the motorway, which resulted in me being hospitalised with a bleed on the brain and post concussion syndrome - scary stuff. I've got at least another few weeks recovery to go but for now I'm doing my best not to think about it. Today is the perfect day to count my blessings, the blue sky, sunshine and splash of colour provided by these beautiful flowers from my friend, are helping immensely. For the first time in a while I'm feeling more optimistic and will be focussing on moving forward in every area of my life. Hopefully over the next few weeks I'll be able to build upon this short post and my vision will get back to normal but for now it feels good to be back.
 
I hope you are enjoying the spring sunshine aswell, let's hope it is here to stay!
 
Amy
xx
 
Linking up with Shanna, Jess
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment, I'll get to you as soon as I can! xx