Wednesday 25 June 2014

Park Life

Play suit - Miso
Sandals - Next

The weather was glorious this weekend and we certainly made the most of it Saturday. We were in Somerset again and I'm certainly getting used to these weekends in the peaceful countryside. I took the girls to the park at the other end of the village, the walk is beautiful through the lanes past  the church and beautiful, quirky houses. 



Don't get me wrong, I love the hustle and bustle of the city and the city girl in me has not left yet, but after a busy week I love waking up to the birds singing and watching the horses at the bottom of the garden over my morning cup of tea. There's something very 'old world' about this corner of the country, the buildings are fascinating and the countryside beautiful with lots of stories to tell.




After playing in the park for a couple of hours we headed back to the house for a picnic in the garden and a change into swim wear for hours of fun with a hosepipe and a slide, which proved both refreshing and exhausting. After a shower and change of clothes we popped out for food at a nearby restaurant (well nearby for this neck of the woods) then put the kids to bed. All the fun in the sun proved tiring for all the girls. The youngest didn't make it home before falling asleep and the older two fell asleep as soon as their heads touched the pillow. A rather successful Saturday! 

Amy-Louise
xx

Linking up with Shanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment, I'll get to you as soon as I can! xx