Tuesday 22 April 2014

Spring Room Pinspiration

Hope you all had a lovely Easter! I enjoyed a lovely long weekend (post to come later this week) but now it's over I'm focused on redecorating my living room / dining space. I actually started just before Christmas, buying soft furnishings and a new side unit, but didn't get around to stripping the walls and re-papering. My new curtains and rug are baby blue and floral as I was looking for a brighter look in my living space. Now it actually is spring there is plenty of inspiration around to finish my room. Aswell as looking for new wallpaper I'm looking for some spring / summer accessories and I can't wait to look around the stores to find new cushions and vases inspired by these pins which are on my 'home' board - link below.






I love having fresh flowers around the house, I think they instantly brighten up a room and make it more homely. I tend to stick to clear glass vases but I'm loving some of the coloured ones in these pins. I'm also thinking a blue birdcage may also become a must! Are you redecorating for spring? Where do you get your inspiration from?
Have a great day.
Amy-Louise
xx

Linking up with Essentially Jess, Because Shanna Said So


2 comments:

  1. I do love the blue bird cage! That is very cool. We're coming into winter here, so no spring redecorating :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been beautiful here lately, but today feelsore like an autumn day aswell!

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment, I'll get to you as soon as I can! xx