Saturday 22 March 2014

I'm hiding over here!


These past few weeks have probably been one of the most challenging to date. Emotionally draining, stressful and ones that I'll on the whole be glad to see the back of.  I decided it was best not to put lots of half hearted posts that I'd wait a while, taking time to figure out what I'm going to do. I'm starting to practise yoga / pilates again although this little guy seems to think this time is for him! It definetly feels good to have something that grounds me and calms me whilst everything is crazy around here.


This no make-up selfie for Cancer Research is also something I never thought I'd do! I never go out without make-up on and with my body hang ups I was so nervous about hitting 'post' on Facebook. But hey, this picture won't kill me unlike cancer that does. It's devastated my family and unfortunately continues to do so. I've donated to Cancer Research and if you haven't, please can you consider doing so by texting 'BEAT' to 70007. So face, these no make-up selfies have raised two million pounds!


I finished off this week with a hot bubble bath and a glass of red, it was much needed and so far I've spent the morning doing absolutely nothing. Hopefully this week I'll have something new and exciting to tell you, but for now I'm going to get my butt off the sofa and stretch out these aches and pains!

Have a great weekend.
Amy-Louise 
xx 



2 comments:

  1. You're bloody beautiful :)

    Charli | rosecharli.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you lovely, you are a beautiful person :) x

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment, I'll get to you as soon as I can! xx