Sunday 24 November 2013

Motivation





(All photos from www.stereophonics.com)


8am Sunday morning, I'd like a cup of tea but I'm not ready to face the world yet. It's freezing cold and I have a mountain of things to do once I'm up. My only motivation this morning is that by this evening, my parents will be looking after Megan (therefore I'm avoiding the Sunday night bathtime and getting ready for school tantrums), I will be in Cardiff having food with my sister, a few drinks and off to see/listen to one of the sexiest voices in music! It's been two years since I saw the Stereophonics last and I can't wait, so maybe I will get up this morning. After another five minutes hiding under the duvet! 

What's your Sunday morning motivation?
Amy-Louise
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment, I'll get to you as soon as I can! xx