Friday 22 November 2013

Does an octopus have legs or tentacles?




Jacket, animal print top - New Look / Blue t-shirt, boots - Primark / Leggings - Next / Bag - Nica

Just one more day to get through and then I have a lovely weekend planned. I'm not being dramatic when I say that it's going to be one of 'those' days. There were some issues at school yesterday for Megan which I have to sort today around working. So, when my friend asked early yesterday evening if we would like to join her and her daughter at Frankie & Benny's for food, we jumped at the chance!

Now to be honest, I don't rate the food there that highly but I was so hungry and a glass of wine was certainly in need! Whilst I don't prescribe alcohol as a cure for problems, well not often at least, it did help to relieve some stress and we were kept amused by our girls attempted jokes and 'guess who' antics. Which leads to this post title, does an octopus have legs or tentacles? When guessing a sea creature that has legs, my friend suggested an octopus. To which I replied that an octopus does not have legs it has tentacles right?? What ensued was a whole debate on the car journey home, which amused the little 'uns until they got bored and asked, "I guess you give up then?".

So what do you think is the answer? Have a good weekend my lovelies :) 
Amy-Louise
xx 

Linking up with long distance loving, Favourite Fashion Friday, Hi Five for Friday

2 comments:

  1. Nice outfit! And oh, those discussions with friends...what if an octopus has legs which are referred to as tentacles? lol! Seriously though, I don't really know about octopi so I don't know the technical answer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the boots! Visiting from Friday Fancies link up!

    xo, tasha
    twenty-something blog
    Enter to Win a $30 Four Seasons Accessories Gift Card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment, I'll get to you as soon as I can! xx