Monday 28 October 2013

Parisian evenings





I've been so bad at catching up on here the last few weeks!  Last weekend we were in Paris and this week we were at my cousin's wedding in Berkshire.  It was the most beautiful day with family that I rarely get to see and now I have an extra couple of hundred photos to look through and edit! 

So, whilst the St. Jude storm batters Britain, I am going to leave you with these iPhone snapshots of a beautiful Saturday evening in Jardin des Tuileries, lock myself away and edit photos for posts.

I hope that you had a wonderful weekend and are keeping safe if you are in the storm zone.

Amy-Louise
xx

linking up with LeeAnn and Sami

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment, I'll get to you as soon as I can! xx