My favourite things this August....
1. This last week was spent in Portugal, away from the stress of preparing Megan for high school and relaxing in the sun. It was also the first time since she was born that I got to lie on the beach, listen to the waves and actually read a book. This was my favourite view!
2. Relaxing evening meals and the odd cocktail or two. My drink of choice this holiday was a pina colada. I'm not a big drinker but as you can see they didn't last long!
3. On the way home from the airport I stopped at the supermarket to find a body scrub to look after my new tan. This has quickly become my favourite beauty product. I adore the smell and will be picking up some more items from the Treacle Moon range. I love that they are made in Britain, are 100% cruelty free and support the Khandel Light charity that work to improve the lives of vulnerable and disadvantaged families in the desert state of Rajasthan, India.
4. I think the summer weather is starting to turn as Mr Harley is starting to spend more time indoors :) It has been a long summer without him snuggling up with me at night, but I am pleased to say that I cannot move for him since we returned from holiday and this makes me so happy!!
and yes, this is his little tongue poking out after he lost a tooth!
5. My favourite outfit on holiday was unexpectedly this dress from T K Maxx. Such an unusual hemline and print for me but I loved it!
Now that August is at an end I know that the rest of the year is going to fly by :( September sees Megan start high school next week and my 32nd birthday! One thing I'm looking forward to however is the new series of Downton Abbey - I cannot tell you how excited I am to see the trailers on television!
How was August for you? Do you have a busy September planned with lots to look forward to?