Monday 1 July 2013

June favourites

A few things I've been loving over this weekend and the weekends throughout June :)

Sport - lots of it! Speedway GP at the Millennium Stadium to kick off the month, British and Irish Lions rugby tour in Australia, athletics and now Wimbledon! :) 



This Wimbledon app for my iPhone, keeping me up to date whilst I'm in work!


Having my niece an nephews over to stay, this little one is adorable! 


and this photo of her body painting herself with my sisters super-stay lipstick has made me giggle all month!!


Dresses - although my body is nowhere near ready to bare (thanks British summer), it's nice to be able to go out on the good days without layers and layers of clothes on.


This last weekend of June has been typical of the month and it looks set to continue into July!
I hope yours was a good one.
Amy-Louise
xx

Linking up with Sami, Leeann, Ashley

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous dress, and oh that lipstick incident! That's a story that will be told when she's older for sure.

    Stopping by from Monday Morning Gossip.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment, I'll get to you as soon as I can! xx