Monday 6 May 2013

May Day Bank Holiday


I love a bank holiday, three days off work with my favourite people.  So, whilst we had the chance we packed up the car on Saturday and headed to Dave's parents in Somerset.  This is how are weekend turned out.


Driving over the Severn Bridge, for once the sun was shining as we crossed!


Beautiful morning views


Getting ready to watch Dave play football


Writing blog notes sat in the sun as the guys play footy (they won 4-0)


An afternoon wandering around Clifton Village.  I loved the Pirates and Roses shop!


An evening walk talking to the cows!


Beautiful countryside sunsets


Trying to catch some rays!


It has been a lovely weekend and I'm kinda sad that it's over.  Never mind it is May, so there's another Bank Holiday weekend just around the corner :)

I hope you've enjoyed the sun this weekend.
Amy-Louise
xx



Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment, I'll get to you as soon as I can! xx