Thursday 23 May 2013

Compliments

What better way to cheer myself up than documenting this......

(when talking about my job and my limited funds)

daughter - "they don't pay mummy enough"

bf - "they don't pay mummy what's she worth"

daughter - "oh nobody will ever be able pay mummy what she's worth"

I'm not good at taking compliments.  I'm getting better and of course they are lovely to get, but they kinda make me a bit uncomfortable aswell.

This though, melted my heart and these guys rock my world :)

Amy-Louise
xx


linking up with Her and NicoleHappy Kids Inc.Rosalilium

Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. I found your blog on the Lovely Blog Hop and started following on google friend connect. This is so sweet!

    Ashley @ http://downsizingashley.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw so sweet. Sounds like you have a fantastic fan club. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment, I'll get to you as soon as I can! xx