Tuesday 26 March 2013

Pastel fancies


I'm going with the pastels theme with my fancies this week. However, I've made the colour a bit darker with this first outfit due to my milk bottle white legs not being able to work pastel coloured shorts at the moment! As soon as I saw this look of the day outfit from Mango, I knew it was something I'd love to be rocking right now.
Mango - to get this look click UK or USA
I also love both of these tops from Warehouse.  I would probably style this loose top with either tan trousers or mint coloured jeans.  It looks so comfortable.
Slouch Woven Back Jumper
Warehouse - available in store
I love this floral top, I think the position of the flowers is perfect to detract from my small bust!  I would probably pair it with some coloured jeans or a cute little flared skirt. 

PLACEMENT FLORAL PRINT TOP
Warehouse - to get this click here

What has taken your fancy this week?
A xx



linking up with
STYLELIXIR Style Sessions





 photo blog2_zps186f8496.png

Follow on Bloglovin

9 comments:

  1. Hello, I just started following you from Style Sessions :) I love that printed cardigan/jacket! You could really dress it up or down! I didn't see it on the website though :(

    Rikki from www.lbyrikki.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thanks for stopping by and for the follow :) Here's the link for the jacket - http://shop.mango.com/ficha.faces?state=she_400_US
      A x

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous spring pieces! I just came across your blog and I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog and (if you like) following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? We also have a giveaway going on right now! xx

    Blog: sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    Enter our current Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the follow :) Heading over to your blog now! x

      Delete
  3. I love the printed cardigan! I happened upon your blog and am your newest follower. I would love if you’d visit me at : the daily savant : and tag along if you like! I also have a giveaway on now!

    : signe
    thedailysavant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that cardigan is amazing!

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment, I'll get to you as soon as I can! xx