Wednesday 31 October 2012

What I wore Wednesday.....Happy Halloween!!


Top - New Look
Shorts - H&M 
Sandals - New Look
Watch - Michael Kors

I have just got in and am soaked through looking like a drowned rat! I was going to take some photos of my outfit today but that would mean drying my hair, my clothes and redoing my make up! 
It is 11c/49f today but as it is blowing a gale and hammering it down with icy rain, it is feeling a lot cooler! Just in time for 'Trick or Treatin' with the children tonight!! 

Instead, this is showing what I was wearing last Wednesday on my last evening in Florida (slightly different, I would catch my death wearing this here!). I have only been home in the UK for a few days but it seems an age ago that I was sunning it up by the pool.

My thoughts are also with everyone affected by hurricane Sandy this weekend. Our plane left Friday just as delays were starting and luckily my friends in North Carolina and family in Florida and New York are all safe and well. I hope everyone else is also. We may have miserable weather here in the UK but it is nothing compared to the storms in other parts of the world.

Hope that everyone has fun tonight!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment, I'll get to you as soon as I can! xx